Thursday, September 3, 2009

the other day



To be honest with you I love when They sleep. They look so cute and like angels... Well at least we know that Taire is an angel... Not sure about josh... ha ha ha.
I want to write about this picture. I was getting ready to go to work around 7am and I told Josh if he can finish feeding the baby. He replied yes! So I was running a little late so I was trying to get everything ready. When I went back to the room I saw josh holding the baby and both of them were sleeping. I was so late but I had to stop and looked at them. I was thinking I'm a lucky woman. I have everything I ever wanted in my life just laying on the bed.
So I grabbed my cell and I stand on the bed to take this picture. Of course I was really careful. I didn't want to wake them up.
The second picture it's our daughter, sleeping on grandma's sofa. I thought she looks so beautiful so I grabbed my cell again and I took a picture of her. I'm so glad that my cell has a big memory card. Now I understand why Josh wanted me to have more memory on my cell. All new moms want to take picture of their first baby more 100 times a day. Ha ha ha.
I love being a new mami!

1 comment: